TimersMadeEasy is a quick and easy way to set up customised timers with a few clicks. It has some customisation to get the look of the timer you really want, set up with some ready made prefabs ready to drop in to your project.
This project has been set up to work in the canvas with GUI elements.
This documentation includes all the paid version features so you can see everything this and the paid version can do.
- Days timer, go up to a maximum of 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds
- Display Milliseconds
- Remove leading zero’s
- Percentage display
- Clock display
- Adjust timer speed
- Separator type adjustment, use / or . instead of the default ;
- Pause and resume time functions
- Add and remove time functions
- Run a function at timer start as well as timer end
You can find the paid version here Unity Asset Store